Nicknamed Valkyrie, NASA’s robot is flexible, loaded with imaging devices and could one day walk on Mars.
- NASA Is Testing Next-Generation Fire Shelters at a Burn Site In Northern CanadaJuly 29, 2015 - 6:22 pm
- NASA EDGE: NanotechnologyJuly 16, 2015 - 3:01 pm
- MIT SPL delivers the Scalable ion Electrospray Propulsion System (S-iEPS) for CubeSats to NASAJuly 16, 2015 - 12:06 am
- NASA Technology May Help Protect Wildland FirefightersJune 16, 2015 - 10:39 pm
- NASA Looks to University Robotics Groups to Advance Latest Humanoid RobotJune 12, 2015 - 3:05 pm